We’d love it if you joined us!
If you are a community representative and you would like your community to become part of TMK, either through research partnerships, facilitation of community tools, or dialogue, please contact us.
Ways to get involved:
- Contribute to our Kai Korero magazine, by submitting written articles, photos, recipes, or stories.
- Volunteer to help apply the Marine Cultural Health Index or Estuary Toolkit in your community.
- Collaborate with us to apply for grants for local projects. We can help you prepare them and offer guidance, for peer-review of your application.
- Host a TMK hui in your community.
- Attend our lectures and events.
- Use our research to support a community project or local advocacy need.
- Host a TMK student in your community, or as an assistant of a local project.
Tātai kōrero ka ngaro, tātai kōrero ka rangona.